Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stamping Bella Holiday Release Preview - Gingerbread Chicks

Hello Crafters! I'm so excited to be able to share a little sneak peek the new Stamping Bella Holiday Release! This stamp along with a bunch of other adorable ones will be available for purchase on Saturday, September 3rd at the Stamping Bella shop. I had the pleasure of using the new "Gingerbread Chicks" stamp. I just love the chick stamp line and these are no exception! 


Aren't they just the cutest? They are ready to bake some yummy cookies or gingerbread men. I decided to go with non-traditional Christmas colors for this card. I was inspired by a holiday paper pack from Crate Paper called Snow Day. I colored the little chicks with my Copic markers on some Copic friendly paper. I then fussy cut each image leaving a small white border. Here's a close up of the Copic colors I used.:


 I used a die to create the three little windows in the patterned paper. I then selected a sentiment from another Stamping Bella set and stamped it on a piece of coordinating cardstock. I wrapped it around the patterned paper and used some tape to secure it. I added foam tape to the entire piece so that the windows would be popped up from the card base. Once that was secure, I put some dimensionals on the backs of the chicks and arranged them in the the windows allowing some parts to hang out just a bit for some added interest. To finish off the card, I grabbed some tiny enamel dots and added some into each window. I also used a bit of glossy accents on the chicks' beaks and some stickles to their party hats. Here's a close up of some of the details:


Be sure to check out the Stamping Bella blog everyday this week for more sneak peeks leading up to the big release on Saturday, September 3rd! I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek for you!

 Stamping Bella Shop

Supplies Used:

1 comment: