Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Friday, January 13, 2017

Stamping Bella Release Preview - XO Squidgy

Hello Crafters! Only three more sleeps until the new Stamping Bella release will be available! I can't wait! The design team doesn't get to see every stamp so it's fun to see what we haven't seen. OMG those little unicorns!! They will be mine soon, lol! 

But today I'm sharing another sneak peak of the cutest little Squidgy with an XO! 


For this image, I choose to use my Copics (Shocking, I know, lol!). I colored up the little squidgy and then colored the XO. I was NOT happy with the outcome of the letters so I decided to turn it into an opportunity. I stamped the image again onto a piece of patterned paper and fussy cut the XO. I then paper pieced it onto the image and added a bit of shadows with my Copics. Voila! A certain disaster turned into a much cuter option. Here's a look at the colors I used:


I die cut the image using a wonky rectangle frame. For my background, I grabbed a super neat We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing folder with a heart pattern and ran a piece of red cardstock through my BigShot. I love these embossing folders. The results are very 3-D and really pop! The image seemed to fade a bit when I had it just over the embossed piece so I grabbed a piece of striped cardstock and layered that behind. This definitely completed the whole look. 

For my finishing touches, I used red, pink and black stickles on various parts of the image as well as a good coat of my Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen on her dress and some glossy accents on her shoes. Here's a close up...just look at that glitter shine on her dress! Love it!


Be sure to check out the Stamping Bella blog everyday this week for more sneak peeks leading up to the big release on Monday, January 16th! 3 more days...almost there! I'm be back tomorrow with my Bellariffic Friday card. See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment