Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Stamping Bella Release Preview - Day 3!

Are you loving the Stamping Bella summer release as much as I am? There are so many items on my list and we aren't even half way through the peeks! All of the new stamps and dies will be available on Friday, June 30th. Today I get to share one of my favorites called TINY TOWNIE FRANCES LOVES TO FLOAT. The Uptown Girl & Tiny Townie lines were the reason I fell in love with Stamping Bella so it's always such an honor to get to share new ones with all of you!


I decided once again to break out my Copics for this adorable image. After coloring, I grabbed my scissors and fussy cut around her leaving a small white border. Good news is on Friday when the release comes out you can pick up the coordinating Cut It Out die so you won't have to fussy cut! I wanted to add a bit of dimension to her float so I grabbed my glossy accents and added some to each little dot and set it aside to fully dry. 

Next I worked on the background. I cut a top folding A2 size card base from a piece of heavyweight white cardstock. I took out a cloud stencil and some Distress Ink to create a soft sky that faded into white. I used a wave die to cut out three waves in different colors and then layered them onto the card base. The lower layer is vellum and because adhesive shows through, I decided to grab a coordinating blue striped paper to add a bit more of a nautical feel.

I really wanted to do something special for the sentiment from the new SUMMER SENTIMENTS set so I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock and used a cloud die to cut it out. I went ahead and cut out another cloud and then pulled out a sun die. I used Distress ink to give a little color to the edges of the clouds and the center of the sun. I popped up the clouds using foam tape and then slid the sun into place behind them securing it with a bit of tape runner. 

Here's a closer look at the dimension and details:


Click below to check out the Stamping Bella blog where everyday this week there will be more sneak peeks leading up to the big release on Friday, June 30th! I'll be back on Thursday with one final sneak peek! Have a great day!



Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment