Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Friday, July 7, 2017

Bellarific Friday - Stamp of the Month for July

Happy Friday! It's the start of a new month so that means a new Stamp of the Month! This month's stamp is super adorable. It's called PETUNIA has a PARTY and it's 20% off the entire month of July. I just love the Woodsie collection and Petunia is one of my faves. 



I wanted to do a CAS card for this challenge so that the image took center stage. I started by stamping Petunia onto a piece of X-Press It Blending Paper in Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. I then grabbed some Copics and got to work. Instead of the standard yellow chicks, I decided to make them into little bluebirds. I like the way they turned out and may do this again in the future. Here's a peek at the Copics I used: 


After my coloring was complete, I used two different stitched border dies to cut the top and the bottom of the colored panel. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then selected a fun corresponding pattern paper to use above and below the image. I first measured and adhered these pieces to the A2 card base and next popped up the Petunia image with some foam tape. For the finishing touches, I applied Glossy Accents to the beaks of the birds and then stuck on two little gem flowers to the top of the birthday hats. Such an easy and clean card. Here's one more peek at the details:


Be sure to click over to the Stamping Bella blog and see what the rest of the BellaBabes came up with using the Stamp of the Month. If you would like to participate in Bellarific Fridays for a chance to be entered into a monthly drawing to win some Bella Bucks click on the link below for more details.


Next week's Bellarific Friday challenge is the fabulous Mojo Bella sketch below! Hope you join along and create something with us! Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon!




Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment