Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Friday, October 6, 2017

Stamping Bella Holiday Release Sneak Peek #3!

Hello Crafters! I'm back today with another sneak peek from the upcoming Stamping Bella holiday release! The Design Team doesn't get to see every stamp for the release so I look forward to seeing the release countdowns each day. It's a little like Christmas morning, lol! Today's peek is full of the cutest stamps ever which include Squidgys, those mischievous Chicks and this adorable TINY TOWNIE FRIDA. I also used a sentiment from the HOLIDAY SENTIMENTS set. This is a must have set with tons of great phrases.




When I first saw this stamp, I knew I wanted to put these two in a snowy scene. What better way to do that then to create a shaker card! I stamped and colored the image using my Copic markers. I added some details to the snowman's scarf using a white gel pen and sparkles to her skirt with my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. 

Next I focused on creating my shaker window. I started by trimming down the image piece to just smaller than an A2 size card. I then die cut a piece of striped paper using a stitched frame die from MFT. I trimmed down a piece of acetate to fit within the frame and adhered it using a tape runner. I then cut foam tape into small strips to fit just within the frame size. I doubled it up so that my shaker bits would really shake around. I loaded up the window with Stampendous Shaved Ice glitter. It's a bit more iridescent than I was expecting but it seemed to match the colors pretty good. I adhered the image panel to the back of the frame sandwiching the glitter and completing my shaker piece. 

I adhered the entire shaker piece to a green card base. For the sentiment, I stamped "warm wishes" onto red card stock and then used a Lawn Fawn Fancy Folded Banner die to create this neat pop-up 3-D banner. Here's a closer look at the card:

Copic Colors: Snowman - B0000, B000, BV000, 0, G19, G14, G05, T7, T5, T3, R29, R24, R27, YR18, YR15, YR12;
Girl - E000, E00, E02, R20, E57, E13, E34, E31, R85, R83, R81, YG25, YG23, YG21, Y17, T5, T3, BG11, BG13, BG15

Click below to check out the Stamping Bella blog where everyday this week there will be more sneak peeks leading up to the HUGE holiday release on Tuesday, October 10th! Enjoy the awesomeness from the rest of the Bella Babes! See you tomorrow for another sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment